I’ve been asked how a homeowner can get involved and be heard…
Here are some questions to ask at the next HOA meeting, or, if you can’t make it, login to the SCA HOA website and use the management request form.
- Ask why they made it so hard for people to find anything out about the removal election of four directors who are ga-ga over the GM.
- Ask why didn’t they post the petitions so people could know what the complaints against the four directors were.
- Ask why there was no official response to the petitioners’ concerns was ever given to 825+ owners signed petitions for removing Rex, Aletta, Tom and Bob.
- Ask why no attempts to correct any of the listed problems were ever made.
- Ask why no provision for notifying voters who might have their mail on hold the entire voting period how to get their ballot.
- Ask why, when the petitions came in, management only notified David Berman.
- Ask why only six of the seven members of the Board were notified.
- Ask why the GM did not notify me, the seventh elected member of the Board, that four petitions with 825+ signers were submitted on August 11 citing a long list of complaints justifying a call for a removal election of four members of the seven-member board.
- Ask why no petition of 10% of the owners or removal election was required when I kicked off the board on August 24 without just cause.